Tuesday, 8 November 2022 at 6:00 PM to Monday, 21 November 2022 at 6:00 PM
Organiser: Meike Pummer
Dates are arbitrary as... but I think I have my last exam on the 7th or something and I'm so super keen to hit up Kawakawa Bay crag again!
Come along if:
1. you're happy with a 5 (ish) hour drive up to Lake Taupo
2. you've climbed outside before and know it's epic or its something you want to try
3. you love multipitches (theres SO many) or single pitches (there's lots of those too)
4. you like the idea that grades range from 14 (you will all be able to climb this) to 27 (I don't know if I'll ever climb something this hard...)
5. you like hanging out in places where there is no cell service (sweet sweet relief)
6. you love swimming and free camping (its right on the lake front)
7. you like to carry 5 days of food + climbing equiptment for 2 hours to get there.... or we can discuss one person taking a water taxi with all our gear...
Basically I went out there earlier this year and it was epic, some of the coolest climbing I've ever done, and nothing beats just hanging out on the lake front, eating food, climbing and whatever other chill acitivities you have in mind. Just putting this up on the website to scope out who could be keen. More elaboarte and crazy plans will be planned over the coming months and I get more excited about summer!
- sign up below or celebrate the end of the uni year in some other boring way (it's up to you) :))
Login to see Trip Emergency Contact.
This trip has already happened!